Frequently Asked Questions
How Do We Get Started?
We are very excited about the opportunity to work with you, you may call our office at 720.864.2004, email us at Info@LynxMarketingLLC.com or simply fill out the Services Sign-Up Form on this website. Once we've had an opportunity to discuss your campaign, we will send you our client agreement and set your company up in our system.
How Fast Can We Get Started?
All we need is your client agreement, list of businesses and your approved script. Once we have your company's information setup in our system, we will schedule a conference call to introduce you to your Lynx Marketing team, clarify information and ask questions prior to starting your calling campaign.
Do You Provide Lists?
Yes, we are not a list company, but we have tools available to assist our clients in building lists. If you are looking for something specific that we are unable to provide, we will refer you to one of our Marketing Partners.
Does It Make Sense For My Company To Outsource Our Prospecting And Pre-Qualifying Calls?
Absolutely, many companies have realized the cost effectiveness of outsourcing their prospecting and pre-qualifying calls.
1. This approach provides your sales force with a consistent pipeline of qualified leads and appointments. Allowing them to focus their time on accounts with the highest probability of closing.
2. Once we've established a rhythm for adding prospects to your pipeline, allowing your sales team to work with a consistent flow of fresh pre-qualified leads. It will allow management to forecast a steady flow of revenue instead of the roller-coaster ride often experienced when their sales force's pipeline has gone dry and stale forcing them to stop closing accounts and dig up fresh leads.
3. By outsourcing to Lynx Marketing, you will save a tremendous amount in overhead and ramp-up time. One employee at $15/Hour, will cost $2,600/Month + Benefits + Training, etc.
Do You Provide A Satisfaction Guarantee?
Yes we do, if for any reason you are dissatisfied or need to terminate your calling campaign we only require a 30 day notice of cancellation and we will stop your campaign. We do not believe in locking you into a long-term contract, that's why we offer a 3 month trial period and then move our clients to a month-to-month contract. We strive to build long-term relationships.
Do You Offer A 'Pay-For-Performance' or 'Percent Of The Commissions' Call Service Plans?
No, we do not offer ‘pay-for-performance’ or a ‘percent of the commissions’ plan. We will not guarantee our performance by saying we can produce a certain number of appointments in X number of hours because there are too many factors that are outside of our control (the economy, your local market conditions, quality of your list, etc.)
What we know is that our clients want qualified leads and appointments; they want a solid return on their investment. We want you to feel secure in your decision to work with us by offering:
• An accurate estimate based on results from similar calling campaigns.
• Testimonials of long-term clients who come back month after month based on results.
• A weekly call report (customized for your calling campaign) that identifies every company we called, with all the updated company information, contact information, notes, comments/impressions, status and next action step/follow-up required.
• We offer you a 30 day notice of cancellation in our agreement, which allows you to break our agreement at any point in time for any reason whatsoever.
• Our Account Rep Manager is dedicated to your account and will make ‘quality control check phone calls’ on your account to ensure we will exceed your expected results and meet all of your pre-determined campaign objectives.
• You will have direct access to both the Account Rep and their Manager, exchanging information, answering questions and ultimately building a strong unified team for your business.